ACADEMIC ENHANCEMENT ACTIVITIES
INVOLVEMENT IN VARIOUS ACADEMIC ENHANCEMENT ACTIVITIES PROMOTE STUDENT’S CONFIDENCE, IMPART PRACTICAL EXPOSURE AND MAKES LEARNING APPROACH EASY & REACHABLE PROVIDING AMPLE OPPORTUNITIES FOR THEIR OVERALL GROWTH.
SUCCESS IS WHERE PREPARATION AND OPPORTUNITY MEET
The GVV School prepares student for various complicated situation through academic enhancement activity. The GVV School endeavours to develop all-round personality of their students. It offers opportunity for participation in wide ranging co-curricular activities:
- Green Olympiad
- Project Presentations
- Sessions for Stress Maintenance
- Class Presentations
- Reading & Writing sessions
- Daily news headline reading in assembly
- Education & Excursion Tours
- Science Exhibitions etc.
- Extra classes for slow learner
- Quiz Competitions
- Shlok Sapatah
- Poetry Recitation
- Seminars declamation
- Essay Writing
- Language Day
DANCE, DRAMA & MUSIC CLASSES
ENJOY AND APPRECIATE DANCE, DRAMA & MUSIC FOR LIFE!
Dance makes a unique contribution to the education of all its students through its use of non-verbal communication.
Students have the opportunity to think about how to use movement to explore and communicate ideas and issues as well as their own feelings and thoughts.
As they work, they develop an awareness of the historical and cultural origins of different dances and as well as their social awareness
We know what we are but know not what we may be. - William Shakespeare
In Drama we aim to develop these transferrable skills with an emphasis on,
- Analysis of texts
- and Risk-taking;
- Skills that are important in all subjects and areas of life,
- No matter what you aspire to be.
Drama can also develop confidence in yourself and your opinion and provide opportunities that will stay with you for a life time!
It is also about you developing social and communication skills,
and that all important quality, empathy:
The ability to place yourself is someone else’s shoes and to understand how they think and feel and ensure that your behaviour makes this world a better place to exist in.
Music is a unique form of communication that can change the way you
- and act
It forms part of an individual’s identity and positive interaction with music can develop your competence as a learner and increase your self-esteem.
Music brings together intellect and feeling and enables personal expression, reflection and emotional development.
As an integral part of culture, past and present, music helps you to forge important links between home, school and the wider world
Music plays an extremely important role in the personal development all of our students and we aim to provide opportunity for students to be creative and to understand, enjoy and appreciate music for life!
The Music department has excellent facilities to promote the study of a wide range of music and the development of music skills through listening, performing and composing. Other skills and qualities that you will develop are teamwork, creativity, leadership and risk-taking; skills that are important in all subjects and areas of life.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- Unique open school design.
- A modern Centre for Performing Arts.
- Built in peaceful environment away from city hassle & noise pollution.
- In lush green area ; preparing students for success in a changing world.
- Well-equipped ; IT-enabled classrooms with multimedia projectors and smart classrooms ( educomp).
- State-of-the-art Computer ; Physics ; Chemistry and Biology laboratories.
- Multipurpose Auditorium.
- A modern Centre for Performing Arts.
- Special Activity rooms for Art ; Music (Western & Indian) ; Dance ; Drama and Yoga.
- Purpose-built play areas for pre-primary and primary.
- Kindergarten space for small kids to play ; dance & sing freely.
- Separate stage in nursery classroom for celebrating each & every day with their performances.
- Sporting facilities - Basketball ; Tennis ; Table-tennis ; Badminton ; Cricket and Judo.
- Well-maintained football field.
- Medical Centre with qualified nurses and a doctor.
- Learning Center with books ; journals and magazines and library.
- R.O water facility to provide pure water to children.
- Plantation ; Environment day celebration and waste-paper management for utilizing available natural resources.
- CCTV covered campus 24*7.
- Safe campus with modern security systems.
- 2 security guards always on duty.
ANYTHING THAT ADDS TO YOUR ENJOYMENT QUOTIENT IS YOUR HOBBY!
Fun Begins in annual gatherings;
Different artistic & cultural activities are to help students see school as a positive environment, to learn how to develop satisfactory relationships with peers, and to gain confidence in their individual abilities and thus to develop a positive acceptance of self.
Hobbies give us delight, pleasure and recreation.
Student’s hobbies are integral part of their development in an interesting way.
In our school various activities celebrating student’s choice are arranged to enhance their participation in annual gatherings.
It includes Mehandi, Rangoli, hair style competition, saree draping, Fire less cooking etc to enhance individual abilities to their fullest potential.
SPORTS & GAMES
ENJOY THE GAME.
AND IN THIS PROCESS LEARN THE REAL SPORTSMANSHIP
- The importance of sports and games in school encompasses more than just the benefit of physical activity.
- Increases in self-esteem and mental alertness make school sports and games necessary for every school age child.
- Many indoor & outdoor games held in School Campus.
- Students participate in inter school competitions & Athletics.
- Many type of games like Cricket/ Basketball / Throw ball/ Kho-Kho/ Football/ Karate etc are played as outdoor games in school.